Inane ramblings of a bored student and aspiring musician. A running commentary on all forms of culture and daily life. Lover of music, art, fashion, and Thomas the Tank Engine. Views expressed here are my own, and will not be apologised for.

Fortunately, the hat above does not belong to me.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Another day, another Cheryl Cole sob-story...

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda feel sorry for Cheryl Cole right now. It's really not her year all over again is it? In fact, the last two years haven't gone swimmingly. Malaria, not winning the X Factor for the first time since she joined, being messed around over the whole US X Factor for months before being spectacularly dumped... and now going back to the one thing that started this train of bad luck just over a year ago, love rat ex Ashley Cole.



You must ask if she's completely fucking stupid. I mean, once a cheat, always a cheat, right? And of course rumours were flying about over similar things for ages before the whole Brooke Healy scandal surfaced. So to go back to that absolute tit is probably not the best idea for the once-"nation's sweetheart". And now it seems best friend/once-rumoured love interest Will.i.am and her own mother are shunning her over her apparent reconciliation. So poor old Chezza really isn't doing too well is she?

Oddly enough I almost see where she's coming from. Her career seemed set to go to the next level and suddenly it's been taken away, so she turns to the person who was there for her when it all went tits-up in the past. And we all know how hard it is to stay away from the person you love, however much they hurt you. But could I forgive someone for cheating? I'm not so sure.

Ah well. Of course the majority of this is speculation. But surely not much else could go wrong for our Cheryl, could it? I love Cheryl, I really do, but this is getting a little bit boring even for me!

In other news, poor old (foolish) heartbroken Hugh Hefner has apparently allowed Crystal Harris to keep the $90k engagement ring and a Bentley he gave her. Crystal called off the wedding last week, only three days before she was set to walk down the aisle to the Playboy mogul, citing her reasons as not wanting the lifestyle. Having originally taken their dog Charlie, she eventually returned him, saying he was happier with Hugh.



Now I'm sorry but.. what the actual fuck?! Are people actually surprised?! This bitch was in it for the money all along, it was obvious. Look at filmed interviews between them. Is that the face of a woman in love? I don't think so, and I don't think it's just the botox maintaining that fixed apathetic expression. I do feel sorry for Hefner, but mainly because he's naive enough to believe this woman wanted him for anything more than his money. I'm just happy she only walked away with a $90k ring and a car, rather than staying with him until he died and inheriting his estate. Some form of compassion must have eventually kicked in.

Oh, and just to close, I do wish Alexandra Burke would stop referring to her fans as "Beasties" on Twitter. She's not Lady Gaga, and they're not her monsters. At least Gaga calling her fans "monsters" makes sense, with The Fame Monster album and everything. Alexandra Burke is just trying too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment